PERSONAL DATA AND ITS COLLECTION
Personal Data, means and includes, any data relating to identified or identifiable living persons (‘data subject’ here referred to as you/your’) including, Name, Phone Number, and Email Id.
- 1. Information Collected when you use our website.
We collect information about you or your usage to provide better services to all our users. We collect information in the following ways:
- Many of our services require you to register on our website. When you do, we will ask for Personal Data, such as your name, email address, and contact number.
- When you use our website to contact us or give feedback, we will ask for Personal Data such as Name, Email ID, and Contact number
- We may collect your data through campaigns and publicly available sources
- When you communicate with us or use our platform to communicate with other members, we collect data about your communication and any data you choose to provide
- 2. Information Collected when you use our website
When you log in on our website, we collect the below information: –
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
TimesPro Consulting does not collect Personal Data about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such data on a voluntary basis. Upon such voluntary disclosure of Personal Data, we may further verify, collate, or receive data about you from publicly and commercially available sources (Google Ads, SMS Campaigns (as permitted by law), which we may combine with other data we receive from you. We may also receive data about you from third-party social networking services if you are already connected with those services.
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We may process your data because:
• We have a contract with you
• You would have given us express permission to do so upon receiving SMS Campaigns
• We must have provided services to you after you purchased something from us
• We must have provided services to you because you have availed of one of our offers
• To comply with the law.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We use your Personal Data to provide you with solutions you explicitly requested, help promote safe services, assess your interest in our services, inform you about offers, products, services, and updates, and customize your experience.
We may also use your Personal Data to send you offers regarding various services/facilities that TimesPro Consulting may, from time to time, launch. Your consent will be taken before we send you any such communication.